- What information Vebbler Studio collects
- Use of that information
- Mode of processing the same
- Purpose of processing
- Links handling
Information collected from the user:
- Vebbler Studio collects your name, email address and a password when you register as a User of the Site.
- You can update /change your password anytime if required by using the change password option. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the Site's sign-in page.
- When you make a purchase from the Site you will be required to provide the Vebbler Studio with your shipping and billing addresses as well as your banking credentials. However, we do not save your banking details anywhere on our server.
- Payment processing services enable Vebbler Studio to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, information necessary to execute the transaction is only with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction and not on Vebbler Studio. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the user, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
- If you choose to correspond with Vebbler Studio through email, Vebbler Studio may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and Vebbler Studio’s responses to you.
- Vebbler studio uses "cookies" on this site. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to identify repeat visitors and help us improve your access to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you don’t have to log in with a password more than once, so you save time. Using cookies is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- The server logs collect information (for operation and maintenance purposes) about which pages are accessed by the user. Information gathered through server logs may include the date and time of visits, pages viewed, IP address, etc.
- We may also use aggregate data obtained from your photos meta information for our internal analytical purposes.
- You are responsible for any third-party Personal data obtained, published or shared through Vebbler Studio and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the data to the Owner.
- Vebbler Studio does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Use of information collected and security:
Vebbler Studio may use the information it collects to notify you about important changes to the site and new services and special offers that Vebbler Studio thinks you will find valuable. You may notify Vebbler Studio at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide quality products, Vebbler Studio's employees and third-party service providers fulfilling your order or providing Customer Support to you may view your content and materials.
Mode of processing the information:
- Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement, with the user and / or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Processing is also necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Vebbler Studio or by a third party.
- Data is not constituted only by registration to the site. The user shares the data only after placing an order and successfully completes the payment process.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Vebbler Studio is subject.
- In any case, Vebbler Studio will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The purposes of processing information:
The data (Information) concerning the user is collected to allow Vebbler Studio to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Registration and authentication: By registering or authenticating, users allow Vebbler Studio to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, Vebbler Studio will be able to access some data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and is connected to the Facebook social network.
- Google Authentication (Alphabet Inc.)
- Google Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Google Inc. and is connected to the Google network.
- Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
- The service is not directed to children under the age of 13: Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use Vebbler Studio only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance persons under the age of 13 may use Vebbler Studio.
- Displaying content from external platforms: Vebbler Studio may ask for some permissions from Social Media and/or Online Storage platforms allowing it to perform displaying of content and importing photos from the User's account. This service allows Vebbler Studio to connect and sync with the User's account on the respective social network and/or online storage platform, to easily print them. The permission we ask for in following platforms: Facebook: user_photos, which gives us access to all photos user has uploaded. Instagram: user_media, which gives us access to all photos user has uploaded.
- Selling goods and services online: The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by Financial Institute depends on the payment system used. Vebbler Studio does not store any data related to payment. However, we do store Shipping and Billing address which is required for invoicing and shipping purposes.
- Device permissions for Personal Data access: Vebbler Studio requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as described below.
- Device permissions for Personal Data access (Vebbler Studio)
- Vebbler Studio requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User's device Data as summarized here and described within this document.
- Personal Data collected through sources other than the User: The Owner of Vebbler Studio may have legitimately collected Personal Data relating to Users without their knowledge by reusing or sourcing them from third parties on the grounds mentioned in the section specifying the legal basis of processing. Where the Owner has collected Personal Data in such a manner, Users may find specific information regarding the source within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- Contacting the User: Contact form (Vebbler Studio). By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes Vebbler Studio to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: email address; first name; last name; device information.
- Managing support and contact requests: This type of service allows Vebbler Studio to manage support and contact requests received via email or by other means, such as the contact form. The Personal Data processed depend on the information provided by the User in the messages and the means used for communication (e.g. email address).
- Hosting and backend infrastructure: This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable Vebbler Studio to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of Vebbler Studio. Some of these services also works through geographically distributed servers. We use Amazon Web Services to run our backend infrastructure.
- Analytics: The services contained in this section enable Vebbler Studio to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviour. Vebbler Studio will utilize the data collected to track and examine the use of Vebbler Studio, to prepare reports on its activities and use them internal data analysis. Personal data collected: Usage data.
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting: This type of service allows Vebbler Studio and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of Vebbler Studio by the User. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioural targeting activity.
- Heat mapping and session recording: HeatHeat mapping services are used to display the areas of a page where Users most frequently move the mouse or click. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior.
We provide links only to our company websites