Terms of Service
Welcome to the website of Vebbler Studio ("Site"/ “website”). The services of Vebbler Studio (collectively the "Vebbler Studio products and / or services") is provided by Vebbler Technologies Private Limited.
The following Terms of Service contains the terms and conditions that govern your (also referred as User) use of the website and Vebbler Studio service. Use of the Vebbler Studio website constitutes acceptance of these Terms of services.
Vebbler Studio reserves the right to make any amendment(s) to the Terms of Service at any time without intimating the User. Each User is deemed to have accepted the amended terms has continued to use Vebbler Services. Each order placed by a User will be governed by the Terms of service as on the date of the order placed.
Definition of products and services:
- Products: means every product available on Vebbler Studio’s website.
- User: means any User using the Vebbler Studio website and / or registered for the Service.
- Website: means the platform on which a User can purchase the products.
- Services: Vebbler Studio Service is available to a User for their own needs. The website allows you to place orders to print and customized photography goods. To the extent the User has correctly filled in all the required fields to complete the order, Vebbler Studio prints and sends the products to the recipient.
- Cost of services: The service is accessible via the Internet. Connection charges are the responsibility of the User. It is up to the User to subscribe to the Internet and have the system requirements to use the service.
- Inscription: means the process that allows anyone to enter their personal details required in the form proposed by the application to access the Service and to read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to use website:
Vebbler Studio knowingly provides services to the Users legally competent to enter into this Agreement / contract. If site User is under the age of 18, but at least 13 years of age, he/she may use the Vebbler Studio services under supervision of parent or legal guardian, after they agree to these Terms of Service.
Vebbler Studio website https://vebbler.studio/, grants Users limited revocable license to access and use the website for its offered services, subject to Users’ compliance with these Terms of Service. Vebbler Studio does not allow customers to collect or use information collected on the website to compete with Vebbler Studio or to create derivative work based on the content of the website. If User uses the information other than this Terms of services, Vebbler Studio may revoke the access and pursue other legal course of action permitted under applicable state or federal law.
Site usage and prohibition:
- User may not cause harm to the website. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, the User may not:
- Interfere with website performance by using viruses or any other technology or program designed to affect performance, content, and appearance of the website.
- Modify, create derivative works from reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any technology.
- Collect any User information used for registration.
- The User is expected to Provide true, accurate, current and complete data during registration either via Facebook login or Google login. On completion of the registration to the site, User would be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his / her login credentials and avoid any kind of unauthorised use of the site.
- The User should furnish true, accurate, current and complete data even at the time of check out process for placing the order. In cases where the information provided is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, the User will be solely responsible for any defect in the execution of the service of Vebbler Studio.
- The User holds the responsibility of immediately notifying Vebbler of any unauthorized use for his/her account or any other breach of security.
- Interferes with or disrupts the Vebbler Studio products and / or Services or damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs our servers or network servers or networks connected to Vebbler Studio products and /or Services, or does not comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks related to Vebbler Studio products and / or Services.
- All the content including but not limited to design, graphics, organization and digital communication related to site are protected under applicable trademarks and other copyrights. Copying, downloading or redistribution of any such matters or any part of the site, except outlined in these Terms of Service, is strictly prohibited
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Vebbler Studio.
Reservation of rights:
Vebbler Studio reserves the right but does not assume the obligation to monitor transactions and communications occurs through website. If Vebbler Studio determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that User breach any term or condition of these Terms of Services, Vebbler Studio may cancel such transactions and restrict access.
Vebbler Studio may modify the site https://vebbler.studio/ at any time without any prior notice and will occur no liability for doing so.Vebbler Studio reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete promotional schemes it introduces in the market from time to time.
User participating in any of the online / offline contests held by Vebbler Studio, hereby agrees to abide by all the rules of the contest and release and hold Vebbler Studio (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand. The decisions taken by Vebbler Studio regarding the results of such contests will be final and binding.
Access to product / service and obligations:
You may use the Vebbler Studio products and / or Services for lawful purposes only.
- Photo books content policy: All images in photo books should comply with legal regulations and content policies as given below. We therefore do not allow certain types of images to be printed in photo books. We will not print any photo books that contain images that violate the following policies. Please note that any content submitted to be printed in a photo book may be reviewed to determine whether it violates this policy.
- Sexually explicit content: We will not print content that contains sexually explicit material. However, artistic and non-sexual nudity may be permitted. We never allow content promoting the sexual exploitation of minors.
- Inappropriate content: We will not print photos that portray violence, shocking content, hatred, intolerance, or discrimination. Content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization, Images that infringe on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright, Images that depict or include instruction on dangerous or illegal acts.
Order placements / price and payments:
When User places an order, they confirm that they have the right to use photos uploaded or shared with Vebbler Studio for printing. It passes control through the Internet Application. To do this, the User must complete the order presented to them and proceed to payment transactions. For each order, the User agrees to check the order summary specifying the characteristics of the product they selected and the total amount payable. These stages of validation and payment need to be connected to the Internet. All orders recorded on the website is considered firm and final, no withdrawal right can be exercised.
B2B consumers or any individual consumer interested in buying one or more batches of several units called "Pack" or “Bulk Purchase” , need to place an order by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the Vebbler Studio team confirms on availability of the product and timeline to deliver, the User may go ahead with the payment (method and mode of payment will be stated by Vebbler Studio) and place the final order.
Price: Using the website is free of charge, payments are only against orders placed. The User may choose to purchase one or several products. Prices are valid only for the date of ordering. The GST and / or shipping charges is inclusive or will be charged extra on the price, will be specifically mentioned while the final price is displayed. The prices, shipping charges and the taxes of the product may be modified from time to time.
Payment: The payment will be done online through credit / debit card or any other payment method as specified on the website.
If payment is not accepted or completed, the procurement procedure is considered cancelled. Vebbler Studio will not be responsible for any failed payment transaction.
In case of any payment discrepancy, the User must share the transaction details, which needs to be verified by the receiving bank and the order can be retrieved only when bank confirms on the amount received.
Order Summary: An email confirming the payment is sent to the User as soon as possible to the email address stated on the order by the User.
It is the responsibility of the user to upload high-quality, non-pixelated photos for printing the relevant products. For best output, photos should be a minimum of 1280 pixels on one side or greater than 3MB. The difference in quality between the photo submitted by the User and the one printed on the photo can affect the color or appearance, especially due to the quality of the original layout but also the display quality the screen of the device used. The User acknowledges that the print quality is based on the quality of photo provided to Vebbler Studio. Unless there is a manufacturing defect, Vebbler Studio may not replace nor refund products that are deemed unsatisfactory by the User. Finally, the User declares that files and data it transmits to Vebbler Studio are by no means the only and unique files and data it holds, but may keep backup copies for a reasonable period of time under its responsibility. The User acknowledges and agrees that Vebbler Studio bears no liability for the loss of files and data transmitted by them to Vebbler Studio.
We do not guarantee any color matching or exact color print. Slight color variations are possible and should be considered as acceptable and will not be considered production mistake and will not be eligible for refund, return or reproduction.
Vebbler Studio will not proof read any design made by User. User is expected to check all their designs before submitting the order. Vebbler Studio cannot be held responsible for mistakes in design made by the customer. Vebbler Studio will print the submitted file in an as is form.
In case of B2B consumers or individual consumers requesting for bulk order, with multiple designs, cases where proof is requested, Vebbler Studio will execute the order based on latest proof approved by the customer. Any mistakes / changes in the proof has to be done before approval of the proof.
The deadline to receive a product vary accordingly to the product. Time mentioned is an average time, depending on the destination and mode of shipment. Exceeding this time can not give rise to any cancellation of the order, any reduction in the price paid by the User and no payment of damages. However, this period is given as an indication and Vebbler Studio cannot be held responsible in case of overflow.
Vebbler Studio reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a User who has not fully paid or a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
Return, refund and replacement:
At Vebbler Studio, it's our passion to ensure our products do justice to the hard work you put in behind every image. Since these are customized products, there will not be any return of sold products.
To the extent that you purchase any goods directly from Vebbler Studio which have manufacturing defect or is damaged, Vebbler Studio will provide a free replacement within ten (15) days of you receiving the product and notifying Vebbler Studio over mail, attaching the image / picture / video of the defective / damaged product along with your order number, within two (2) days of receiving the product. You may obtain any additional information concerning the Replacement Policy, including our postal address, by emailing us on email@example.com. There is no refund of the amount paid for the purchase.
Limitation of liability:
Vebbler Studio cannot incur any liability if acts, omissions, errors or non-compliance with obligations under these Terms of Services is a case of force majeure. Explicitly, these include but are not limited to total or partial strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil disturbance, insurrection, war, bad weather, epidemic, lock transport or supply for any reason, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, water damage, legal or governmental restrictions, legal or regulatory changes forms of marketing, computer breakdown, blocking of communications, including telecommunications networks wired or wireless, any questioning of the foundations mathematical theory governing the cryptographic algorithms used in public key infrastructure and other event beyond the control of the parties preventing the normal performance of these Terms of service.
Vebbler Studio cannot be held responsible for the reliability of data transmission, access times, possible restrictions on access to the Internet or networks connected to it. Vebbler Studio responsibility cannot be engaged in case of interruption of the networks accessing the website, total or partial unavailability of the website in case of web provider, transmission error or problems related to the security of transmissions, especially in case of failure of the receiving equipment.
Cancelling orders:Our systems are completely automated, and hence any order placed, cannot be cancelled.
Vebbler Studio does not have late claims and hence User agreeing to these terms and conditions will be abiding by the same.
All notices required or permitted to be given under these Terms of Service will be in writing and delivered to the other party by any of the following methods: (a) India mail or Courier (b) electronic mail. All the notices to Vebbler Studio should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and a hard copy with signature and contact information should be sent to the company address.
Any dispute / controversy arising under this Terms of Service shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The written determination of the arbitration shall be final, binding and conclusive on both the parties.
By placing the order you agree to receive promotional emails and other newsletters from Vebbler Studio, including order confirmation and other emails.
Convention of evidence:
It is agreed that clicking on the button "Register" or "Login" manifests the consent of the purchaser and leads his acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, it is agreed that the User confirms on the website, clicks on the "Submit" after entering his credit card number or choosing any other payment option for placing the final order and Vebbler Studio accepted this payment after receiving confirmation from the bank.
In case of dispute about the reality or the terms of the transaction, the computer records provided by the bank payment server secure valid proof between the parties. The Parties agree that any litigation identifiers used in the Service are admissible in court and will show data and facts they contain.
The Parties agree that in case of dispute, the connection data relating to actions performed from the User IDs are admissible in court and exercise data and facts they contain. Evidence to the contrary can be adduced.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.